After fifteen wonderful and productive months at CIIE, Akash Bansal (who is also an IIMA alumnus) moved out of CIIE today to take his journey forward. He will be based out of Delhi doing some freelance advisory work, for now. As the tradition follows, CIIE hosted a farewell party for him where he talked about things he will miss and moments he will cherish.
In Bansal’s words:
Some cherished memories from past year
- The F4 (tech4impact) life
- The red futons – and the nights passed on them
- All the parties and the songs- Gangnam style, Cotton Eyed Joe, Macarena, Kajra Re
- Noorie and dandiya wrapping
- The food fight with Mattho
- The random crazy conversations about life, universe and everything
- Yellow animated creatures
- Chocolate room outings
- Black magic and poker games
- Learning about so many amazing startups trying to make this world a better place
With delicious delicacies like Aloo tikki chaat, fudge brownie ice cream and yummy chocolate cake, we bid farewell to Akash and wished a ‘Happy Birthday’ to Parth Shah, intern at CIIE, whose birthday was on Saturday. Because at CIIE, we believe time is money and that two parties happening together saves a lot of time. Also, collaborations are better than singular parties (fancy words for cost-cutting, huh!).