We’re seeking a creative person for an entry level position in Design & Communications at the Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship, IIM Ahmedabad. This person would be helping design collaterals and assist in communications for our various programmes and initiatives.
- Experience in graphic and communication design with emphasis on digital and new media design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Prior experience in content creation (blogs, articles, posters, pamphlets, press releases, flyers, websites, etc.) would be valuable
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Other desirable competencies:
- Prior experience in owning/managing official social media properties (websites, Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter/Google+ pages, blogs, newsletters, etc.)
- Knowledge (even amateur-level) of photography is a bonus
Who/what we’re looking for:
- University graduates or postgraduates looking for an entry level position in design & communications
- A deep sense of creativity and proactiveness
- Self-motivated and driven, with a keen interest in learning new concepts and ideas
- Ability to work under limited supervision, whilst producing high-quality work
Interested candidates can email us their résumé, along with a portfolio of their work (pdf attachment or a web link). The email subject should read Application for Design & Communications position and must be sent to email@example.com. All applications must be received by 30 May 2014.
The Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is one of India’s leading technology business incubators. Set up with an aim to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in India, CIIE taps into the experience and expertise available at IIMA in the areas of management, innovation, technology networks and entrepreneurship. CIIE runs several initiatives across the entrepreneurial and innovation value chain, including the Power of Ideas (India’s largest b-plan competition), iAccelerator (India’s first accelerator for IT, web and mobile start-ups), Infuse Ventures (India’s first cleantech-focused early stage VC fund), Aarohan Ventures (social impact-focused venture ecosystem) and MentorEdge (a nation-wide network of 400+ mentors). Since 2007, CIIE has incubated and/or invested in 100+ ventures across diverse sectors.
Read more about us at www.ciieindia.org.