CIIE Initiatives is looking for a creative, analytical and self-driven individual to join as Content Researcher, with exceptional writing and researching skills. You should be web savvy, with a good understanding of how search engines work. You should love working in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn. You should be outgoing, social, comfortable in designing surveys and interviewing people.
- To capture and provide up to date information on projects ranging through various sectors and location
- Surf different sites, newspapers (both online and hardcopy), magazinesto capture information for project information and new sites.
- Research, track information, analyse the market & update database accordingly.
- Interact with group members working in team of respective projects for sharing the latest information and knowledge.
- Ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of content.
- Review the important projects and discuss related issues.
- Prepare, review and make necessary changes in content.
- Check the quality of data input and maintain consistency.
- Carry out complete analysis of the current project status to initiate procedures for acquiring information.
- Satisfy internal queries with proper explanations.
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in management.
- 0-2 years of prior experience of Research, working with databases and content management software is preferred.
- Excellent in oral and spoken English Language.
- Good data research skills.
- Articulate in speech, analytical in thought.
- General office (Microsoft Word,Excel and PowerPoint) and working knowledge of CRM systems.
If you have what it takes, then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Application for Content Researcher’.