Thermal Energy Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd
About the company: TESSOL develops and markets innovative cold chain products based on its proprietary thermal energy storage technology. Out transport and stationary cold storage systems have created a huge interest in the nascent market for cold chain in India. We work with marquee customers who set benchmarks in their fields and have adopted our products in the field after rigorous trials. We have received several recognition from the Industry (Emerson Cup 2014) and the Government (FICCI DST IIGP award winner) for design and technology innovation and has been covered extensively in the press.
The founders have eclectic backgrounds from IIT, Harvard and Cornell with prestigious venture investors like INFUSE Ventures (www.infuseventures.in). The culture is highly collaborative and the company provides a great opportunity to grow in the organization. for more details, please refer to our website – www.tessol.in
Location: Navi Mumbai
Qualification: B.Tech or BE or higher degree in engineering with an extensive business development experience spanning 10+ years in the relative segments, MBA from a reputed institute preferred.
Experience and Capabilities:
– business development and sales for B2B and B2C sectors in India (and abroad).
– experience in agricultural / pharmacuetical supply chain or value chain, cold storages etc.
– has worked pan india for establishing a dealer / distribution or service network
– willing to travel to remote places / farms and develop networks there
– entrepreneurial drive and passion with a hands on attitude
Position Description: The main activities the person will be involved in are as follows:
- Sales – creating and managing a sales team and process to meet annual targets
- Marketing – Marketing activities including promotion, tradeshows, customer management, new business development, strategic alliance etc.
- Sales and service network – build a pan india and international sales and service network for the set of products developed and promoted by TESSOL. Coordintate with them for achieving growth targets for the company.
- Working with TESSOL will be a lot of fun and an entrepreneurial experience. This position specifically is a senior management position and moving in to the CXO position subsequently.
Suggested Industries: Cold chain, agri business, logistics management, food processing and logistics
- Extremely ethical and trustworthy
- Possesses a positive attitude and takes own initiative – does not need to be directed.
- Hands on person with an ability to work with people from the top to the bottom of the organization
- Confident of himself and able to handle crisis situations.
- Culture of our company is very open and initiative oriented. Should be comfortable with that.
Start date April 2015
Required to sign a non compete non disclosure agreement with the company
Salary – negotiable based on qualifications etc. Fixed + incentive + stock options in the company with a vesting period.
If you have what it takes, then write to Rajat Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org