Job title: Business Manager
Salary: Rs. 4L to 5L (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Contact: Hijaaz, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Responsibilities
The role will be a mix of business development, sales, finance and administration.
- Business Development: Talk to potential clients to get new projects
- Set growth targets and find expansion opportunities
- Assume product manager role, ensuring the “voice of the customer” is prevalent in all decisions
- Motivate teams to Investigate and coordinate outside technical/industrial resources to develop innovative, quality designs to meet business opportunities
- Manage sales related activities
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by internal and external clients
- Project responsibility
- To oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects to customers satisfaction
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project along with the Core team
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Conduct user and market feasibility study if required
- Operations related tasks
- Assist the core team in financial, legal and HR matters of the company
- Education: Degree, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Financial, marketing and operations concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in identifying, qualifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities with appropriate skills to drive revenue for the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills including teamwork, empowerment, and negotiation
- Good judgment and decision making
- Demonstrated initiative and independence
- Preferred: Understanding of the global and domestic agricultural innovation
- Experience in Agri machinery sector preferred
- 1 to 3 years of sales and managing P&L
About Sickle Innovations (www.sickle.in)
Sickle Innovations is a product development company which provides solutions to improve conventional farming practices. The focus area is to develop low cost solutions for small farmers. Sickle Innovations was started with the support of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and currently operates out of CIIE, the start-up center of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. The company has been recognised by Villgro Foundation and Indian Agricultural Research Institute.