Awaaz.De creates products at the intersection of mobile, web, and social impact. Our mission is to help people connect, access, and share through the accessible last-mile technologies. We work in India, the fastest growing mobile market in the world, with nearly a billion subscribers. It is an opportunity to be the first to shape the online experience of hundreds of millions of new netizens with technologies that are accessible, affordable, and exceptionally usable. We are a values-driven company that seeks to create positive change in society and ourselves.
We are deeply passionate about creating high-quality products that matter to underserved people, from laborers to farmers to teachers. That means developing large-scale systems that seamlessly span a highly heterogeneous platform landscape: fast web, slow web, smartphone, feature phone, basic phone, landline.
Chief Growth Officer
Awaaz.De technology can be applied to a multitude of use cases in the development sector and beyond. Growing the company requires identifying areas to add the most value, and focusing product development, sales, and marketing strategies in those areas. The Chief Growth Officer will be responsible for leading Awaaz.De into opportunities for high-value growth. This is a chance to take a leadership role at an early stage company and be involved in key decision making. It will involve being in direct touch with the organizations we want to reach.
- Identify high-value opportunities to drive Awaaz.De’s growth
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for those opportunities
- Work directly with product development and engineering to shape Awaaz.De’s present and future products in B2B and B2C
- Serve and support existing customers, identifying new ways to create value for them through our products
- 8+ years experience in business development, product management, strategy, sales, and/or marketing. This should specifically include experience in Indian mobile, enterprise, or consumer technology.
- Experience working in technology startups a huge plus.
- Strong background in information technology products and services such as web applications, telecommunications, and social media
- Excellent communications, written, and presentation skills.
- Leadership experience in the Indian development sector a big plus