Title: Executive / Sr Executive – Operations and Admin
Company: Startup Oasis, Jaipur
Reporting Manager: Chintan Bakshi
Salary Slab: 15,000-25,000 pm
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor the facility management and housekeeping team, canteen staff and maintaining a safe and secure work environment in the Startup Oasis Incubation Centre
- Oversee the preparation, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services for the Incubation Centre
- Provide logistics support to all Startup Oasis events like management of F&B, transportation, stationary and printing, availability of facilities etc
- Provide supplies for all incubatees, Co-workers and Startup Oasis team based on need.
- Handle the acquisition, storage and distribution of equipment and supplies.
- Achieve budgetary cost targets by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, and analyzing variances.
- Ensure maintenance and reporting of all documentation and contracts to CIIE and RIICO on a need basis.
- Oversee employee and visitor safety, building maintenance, repair and upgrades. Plan long and short-term maintenance needs. Modernize and update equipment.
- Coordinate with RIICO local office managements for all major facilities like Renovation in the building, internet lease line, get release of all tenders/work orders to the vendors to facilitate the Startup Oasis operations smoothly etc
- Maintain day to day expenses in cash statement and sent it to CIIE Accounts at the end of the month and as and when required.
- Send monthly vendor payment reports to CIIE and get the payment done by Cheque NEFT through CIIE accounts team.
- Co-working payment collection, preparation of the report of Co-working payment and communicating the same to RIICO after the approval of COO of Startup Oasis.
Key Skills/Abilities :
- Good written communication skills
- Very good negotiation skills and experience in procurement, tendering
- Keen understanding of key functions of an international facility like networking, housekeeping, security, electrical, F&B etc
- Should be good at liasoning with government departments for approvals and reporting
- Additional experience of providing logistics support to events
Qualification/Experience Required :
- Prior experience of facility management, at least 1-2 years
- Additional experience of working in a startup environment would be a significant advantage
- Minimum 3 years of work experience plus a graduate from good reputed University / Institute
If interested, please write to email@example.com