CIIE requires Interns for Power of Ideas
Center for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), was setup by IIM Ahmedabad with support from the Government of India and Gujarat Government to foster entrepreneurship through incubation, ecosystem development and academic initiatives. Our portfolio comprises of 80+ companies in the Social Impact, Cleantech and Information Technology sectors. Over 80% of our portfolio companies have raised external validation from VCs, financial institutes and angel investors within 2 years of our support. For more on CIIE, please visit our website www.ciieindia.org
Power of Ideas Overview
The Power of Ideas is India’s largest entrepreneurial platform in partnership with Economic Times and Government of India that encourages, nurtures and grooms business ideas by connecting them with relevant mentors, incubators and investors, is back with the simple aim of creating an entrepreneurial culture in India.
The person in this position will work closely with the Ecosystem team in Ahmedabad to assist with organizing and managing Power of Ideas – One of the largest entrepreneurship promotion program in India. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders in the startup ecosystem. The individual will need to be flexible for the dynamic changes in a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative business environment.
- Undertake sector based market research and analysis
- Study and support in developing sector reports
- Assist in the program from start to finish – will be responsible for helping in successful execution of the project
- Work a team including project members from CIIE, regional coordinators and volunteers
- Aid in upkeep of the technology platform for POI
- Screening application forms
Qualification & Skills
- Passion for working with early stage high growth companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power point a must)
- 7th September, 2015 – 31st October, 2015
- If this is of interest to you, then please write to email@example.com
*Please note: Along with the resume please attach a writeup of min 300 words on the following topic: ” Overview of Sector & Future (Select any 1 sector – Agri, IoT & Healthcare)”
* Applications will be shortlisted on basis of Resume and Writeup.